My dear readers,
It’s me again, and this time, I need YOU!
I have been included in the March Money Madness competition over at Free Money Finance and would really appreciate it if you could cast a vote for my post, How I helped my handyman get into debt.
It is super easy, you just have to head over to Free Money Finance, and leave your vote in the comments. I am running against Kim from Eyes on the Dollar who submitted her post about how she paid of $30,000 in credit card debt.
It is a pretty good post too, and Kim is a darling who was fair play enough to wish me luck, so you can vote for her too if you like her post better.
Ok if you voted for Kim, you owe me one, so how about liking my FB page? There is a widget just there, on the right sidebar. As I write this I have 999 likes so you would make my day by helping me step into the four digits.
Have a lovely day, thank YOU!
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- The Value of Comparison Shopping - August 31, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Early Retirement Doesn’t Appeal to Me - August 30, 2019
- Need to Make More Money? 4 Types of Savings Lurking Right in Front of You - August 10, 2019
- How to be a Million Dollar Freelancer - August 8, 2019
- How Much do Freight Brokers Really Make? - July 27, 2019