Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Reach Financial Independence!
Please note this is an opportunity for personal bloggers only to gain exposure for their NON COMMERCIAL sites. If you are interested in advertising, please check the Advertise page.
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines and then contact me via email, info*at*reachfinancialindependence*dot*com.
- You have to be a blogger with an active website.
- The post has to be an original piece, at least 800 words, and if you can include a picture, that is great.
- You can include up to two links back to your blog in the body, and links to your social accounts in the bio.
- No affiliate links.
- No paid links to commercial sites.
- Make sure the post is spell checked.
- Please come over on the day you are published to reply to comments and promote in social networks.
- Be personal, this post is about getting to know you and have my readers want to visit your site. An impersonal list post will not do it.
- Finally, Reach Financial Independence is about building wealth, making the right money choices, achieving life goals, aiming higher, thinking out of the box… Posts about those topics are welcome, I would love to hear about your plans to reach financial independence, not how you save money on XYZ. Unless XYZ is a travel destination. Or a piece of real estate. You get the idea.
That means no posts about debt, loans, student loans, life insurance, credit cards, credit score and the like.
I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post that does not follow those guidelines.
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- The Value of Comparison Shopping - August 31, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Early Retirement Doesn’t Appeal to Me - August 30, 2019
- Need to Make More Money? 4 Types of Savings Lurking Right in Front of You - August 10, 2019
- How to be a Million Dollar Freelancer - August 8, 2019
- How Much do Freight Brokers Really Make? - July 27, 2019