Thank you for your interest in working together!
Please drop me a note to chat some more: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a personal finance expert and a freelance writer, who owns this site, Make Money Your Way , The Savvy Scot and a couple more. The former talks about legal ways to make extra money (freelancing, investing, real estate…) and the latter is geared toward UK personal finance.
My work has been published on major media outlets such as The Huffington Post, where I have my own blog, Forbes, MSN Money and much more. There is a long list at the bottom if you would like to browse some more. At the moment, I am a contributor for HuffPost and part of the GOBankingRates Smart Money Squad.
As a writer, I offer a unique view on personal finance. I have made the right choices early in life, started saving hard and investing as much as I could, and as a result, I am passionate about helping people reach their goals as well. Money doesn’t have to be taboo, and finances don’t have to be complicated.
My writing is energetic, straight to the point, and very conversational to encourage engagement.
If you are looking for an experienced writer, who delivers quality work on time, please get in touch.
I also offer ghost writing, editing services, social media marketing, and more.
- The Huffington Post (and here, here, here, here)
- Business Insider and here, here
- Yahoo! Finance and here, here
- Forbes and there
- MSN Money and there
- WiseBread and there
- GO banking rates
- The Simple Dollar
- Jean Chatzky
- Get Rich Slowly
- Rockstar Finance and Rockstar Finance
- Budgets Are Sexy
- The Stacking Benjamins Podcast
- Las Vegas review journal
- Pink Pangea
- Nominated for Best International Personal Finance Blog on the Plutus Awards 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Won Best International Personal Finance Blog in 2016
- Top Personal Finance Blogs of 2012 on One Smart Dollar