Working a 9-to-5 job can be exhausting and unfulfilling. Most of us don’t earn as much as we think we should, and the emotional toll can be devastating. However, there are several ways to supplement your income without ever having to leave the house. The many opportunities provided by the net could see you with a little extra spending money, or an entirely new career. Earning money online can be not only financially lucrative, but emotionally beneficial as well, so why not start today? Below are just five ways to make the Internet work for you.
- Take your goods to the global market: Thanks to websites like Shopify and Etsy, it’s never been easier to build an online business. Shopify simplifies the process of web-design by providing you with information on how to construct a completely customized web-page, attract internet traffic using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, and manage electronic transactions. These websites can also serve as sources of inspiration because they contain many past examples of successful online businesses, as well as testimonials and interviews. To find out more about web-design, click here.
- Earn cash for telling your story: Have you overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles? Have you made difficult sacrifices? Have you found the secret to happiness? No matter what your story is, someone wants to read it. You could earn a little extra money, as well as bragging rights as a “published author,” just by submitting your personal story of trial or triumph. The literary resource Poets & Writers can help you find a publication that suits your narrative. Most of the magazines featured on this website pay, and they all provide a sense of self-satisfaction.
- Get paid for your opinions: Although taking online surveys might not be the most glamorous idea on this list, it can really add up! Companies can save millions on expensive marketing campaigns by collecting preliminary research online, so they don’t mind shelling out a few bills to dedicated survey-takers. If you do a few surveys a day, for companies like Ipsos and GlobalTestMarket, you could amass over $1400 annually!
- Earn recognition (and spending money) as a blogger: Blogging can be a therapeutic and rewarding way to connect with other people. If you take the time to update your blog regularly by posting photos and comments, you could end up with quite a following. Once you’ve obtained a loyal fan base, advertisers will pay you for promotional space on your blog. Successful bloggers like Perez Hilton and Tina Brown (founder of The Daily Beast) have earned millions just by publicizing their thoughts and opinions.
- Recycle unwanted electronics: Chances are you have at least one prehistoric Nokia phone sitting in a junk drawer in your house. Even if they haven’t been turned on since 1997, you could still earn cash for your unwanted electronics. Websites like Gazelle will happily pay you for ipods, cell phones, computers, and tablets. Not sure about that Walkman though.
No one who has ever made money online thought they would be able to at first. Because the internet is accessed by billions of people worldwide, you never know who will be interested in your goods, your story, or your opinions. Making money doesn’t necessarily mean having to go to work. Thanks to the internet, it doesn’t even need to mean changing out of your bathrobe.
I’m all about making money online! 🙂 For me, it is a great way to make a living while still having a great work-life balance.
look at this says
The freelancing option is gaining morte popularity among people of all walks of life
as an achievable work from home idea that doesn’t take
much of an investment of money. One and only thing to think about here is that lots of
the internet web hosting e – Commerce solutions from your business hosting business may be not what you anticipated.
While browsing through the internet, you will come across many websites that aare specifically devoted to teaching
and you can apply for them.
apartments near vanderbilt says
It’s actually a cool and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for
I love this post, this is very helpful for me, I would love to come here again,
thanks admin for providing
Online Businesses related information.
i don’t usually write posts or comments on articles but your blog was so convincing and is written with such diligence i had to praise. great work !