Hi, and thanks for stopping by!
I’m Pauline, born and raised in Paris 32 years ago. I have since then graduated, gone on a 1 year around-the-world trip, lived in Guatemala, Spain, the UK and Morocco, gone on two 6 months motorcycle trips, and have been living in Guatemala since October 2012.
During all those years, I have held different positions, in different companies, until I was generally fed up with said positions and set off to see the world and live my life on my terms. I put a final stop to it in January 2010, when I quit my last full-time job to start freelancing. I write for a few travel blogs, do translation jobs here and there, and try to allocate my money smartly, to produce passive income. I used to hold two properties, and recently sold one of them to buy a fixer-upper in Guatemala.
I am moderately in debt, to finance real estate purchases and investments, all my credit cards are paid in full (except for a 0% balance until mid 2013), and I was lucky enough to graduate college with savings.
I am starting a blog to track my progress and also to show you that even with a small amount of money, you can live your dreams fully and make deliberate decisions to reach financial independence, freedom from work, the office and anything that is holding you back.
As you can already see on this blog, I am NOT a web designer, so I am learning as I go about making this blog nicer, still I hope you like the content!
I am not a financial adviser either, all content is for informational purpose only!
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- Make yourself a 10 grand investment fortune - November 12, 2014
- Using Oscillators for Contrarian Investing - November 11, 2014
- All by myself… How being single made me less afraid and more confident - November 7, 2014
- Easiest Way Ever To Know How Much Money You Need For Retirement - November 6, 2014
- Tip For Retirement: Don’t Play the Lottery. But Still Pick 6 (Habits). - November 5, 2014