I’m Pauline, born and raised in Paris 32 years ago. I have since then graduated, gone on a 1 year around-the-world trip, lived in Guatemala, Spain, the UK and Morocco, gone on two 6 months motorcycle trips, and have been living in Guatemala since October 2012.
During all these years, I have held different positions, in different companies, until I was generally fed up with said positions and set off to see the world and live my life on my terms. I put a final stop to it in January 2010, when I quit my last full-time job to start freelancing. I write for a few money and travel blogs, do translation jobs here and there, and try to allocate my money smartly, to produce passive income. I used to hold two properties, and sold one of them to buy a fixer-upper in Guatemala, that is now a guest house. I also built another house to live myself.
I am moderately in debt, to finance real estate purchases and investments, all my credit cards are paid in full (except for a 0% balance until mid 2016), and I was lucky enough to graduate college with savings.
I want to show you that even with a small amount of money, you can live your dreams fully and make deliberate decisions to reach financial independence, freedom from work, the office and anything that is holding you back.
I am not a financial adviser either, all content is for informational purpose only!
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- 11 Self Made Millionaires Share Their Top Tips to Aspiring Millionaires - February 1, 2016
- Buy no groceries for a month challenge: 2 weeks update - January 28, 2016
- Keep More Money in Your Pockets with 9 Easy Ways to Save - January 27, 2016
- Ways to Make Extra Money That Are Actually Fun! - January 26, 2016
- Warning: These 22 unplanned emergencies could bust your budget! - January 18, 2016