Morning! Today on Make Money Your Way Ramona from Monasez.com shares her experience making money with a senior concierge service, click to read more!
I am not big with cooking pies and dessert in general, but had quite a chunk of butter left and there was no way I would eat it all on toast. So I figured if a third grader can bake a batch of cookies, I should too.
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup macadamia nuts
1 tsp baking soda
Optional: You can add vanilla extract, chocolate chunks, almond extract or other nuts.
Macadamia nut cookies recipe
Preheat your oven to 350F or 175C.
Mix the butter and sugar together.
Beat one egg at a time in the mixture, until it is a smooth dough.
Mix in the nuts and whatever else flavor you want your cookies to have. I chopped the nuts but you can keep bigger chunks.
With a spoon, form the cookies on a greased tray or baking sheet.
Put in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the size of the cookies. It is enough when they are light brown.
They turned out pretty good, really sweet (you can lower the sugar) and fluffy, but some were a bit stuck on my greased metal tray, if you have baking sheets that should be much easier.
A third grader would have made much nicer shapes I am sure.
Do you have an easy cookie recipe you would like to share? Or an easy sweet treat with simple ingredients?
This post was featured on the A Holiday Chef, thank you!
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- 11 Self Made Millionaires Share Their Top Tips to Aspiring Millionaires - February 1, 2016
- Buy no groceries for a month challenge: 2 weeks update - January 28, 2016
- Keep More Money in Your Pockets with 9 Easy Ways to Save - January 27, 2016
- Ways to Make Extra Money That Are Actually Fun! - January 26, 2016
- Warning: These 22 unplanned emergencies could bust your budget! - January 18, 2016