I know a few of you around here are guacamole fans, so I would like to share my super easy guacamole recipe today. Avocados are delicious in Guatemala, so guacamole is a big part of our diet. Lately, I have used this 5 minutes recipe, the only thing you need on top of the ingredients is a blender or a food processor.
- 1 avocado
- half a tomato
- quarter of an onion, or more depending on its size
- something spicy, you can see I used half a jalapeño chili but can use spicy sauce or skip it altogether
- lemon juice (the ice cube is pure lemon juice since we had a big harvest I froze it)
- a little bit of coriander
- salt to your taste
Put everything but the avocado on the blender, and pour it on a bowl together with the avocado. Crush the avocado flesh and that’s it! Serve with nachos, chips or salty crackers. I also like it on toasted bread.
You can see on the picture that you barely notice the ingredients, everything seems pure avocado. If you want a better looking guacamole, you can chop the tomato, onion, chili and coriander like this
And the guacamole will look like that.
It takes more time, and the taste is quite similar.
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- 5 Financial Mistakes That New Parents Make - July 25, 2014
- What I’ve Learned By Starting an Online Business - July 24, 2014
- The cost of groceries around North America and a $250 cash giveaway - July 23, 2014
- BIG $500 cash or iPad mini 64Gb giveaway! - July 21, 2014
- TODDLER DAMAGE PREVENTION TIPS - July 21, 2014