I know a few of you around here are guacamole fans, so I would like to share my super easy guacamole recipe today. Avocados are delicious in Guatemala, so guacamole is a big part of our diet. Lately, I have used this 5 minutes recipe, the only thing you need on top of the ingredients is a blender or a food processor.
- 1 avocado
- half a tomato
- quarter of an onion, or more depending on its size
- something spicy, you can see I used half a jalapeño chili but can use spicy sauce or skip it altogether
- lemon juice (the ice cube is pure lemon juice since we had a big harvest I froze it)
- a little bit of coriander
- salt to your taste
Put everything but the avocado on the blender, and pour it on a bowl together with the avocado. Crush the avocado flesh and that’s it! Serve with nachos, chips or salty crackers. I also like it on toasted bread.
You can see on the picture that you barely notice the ingredients, everything seems pure avocado. If you want a better looking guacamole, you can chop the tomato, onion, chili and coriander like this
And the guacamole will look like that.
It takes more time, and the taste is quite similar.
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- A New Goal for a New Year! - January 29, 2015
- Start a blog as a side income stream - January 28, 2015
- What to Do If You think You Have an IRS Tax Levy Coming - January 28, 2015
- Top reasons for using a credit card - January 26, 2015
- Where do you keep your wealth? - January 25, 2015