I know a few of you around here are guacamole fans, so I would like to share my super easy guacamole recipe today. Avocados are delicious in Guatemala, so guacamole is a big part of our diet. Lately, I have used this 5 minutes recipe, the only thing you need on top of the ingredients is a blender or a food processor.
- 1 avocado
- half a tomato
- quarter of an onion, or more depending on its size
- something spicy, you can see I used half a jalapeño chili but can use spicy sauce or skip it altogether
- lemon juice (the ice cube is pure lemon juice since we had a big harvest I froze it)
- a little bit of coriander
- salt to your taste
Put everything but the avocado on the blender, and pour it on a bowl together with the avocado. Crush the avocado flesh and that’s it! Serve with nachos, chips or salty crackers. I also like it on toasted bread.
You can see on the picture that you barely notice the ingredients, everything seems pure avocado. If you want a better looking guacamole, you can chop the tomato, onion, chili and coriander like this
And the guacamole will look like that.
It takes more time, and the taste is quite similar.
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- 5 Reasons to Invest in South Florida Real Estate - July 21, 2015
- Discover How to Avoid the Worst Mistake When Trying to Earn More Money - July 15, 2015
- Greece and the Continuing Cycle of Debt: Why Long-term Solutions are needed - July 14, 2015
- Where to Save the Most Money on Your Budget - July 12, 2015
- 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Housing Expenses - July 10, 2015