Welcome to the third edition of the Carnival of Financial Independence, a selection of the best articles related to Financial Independence this week. If you would like to be included next week, please submit your post via Blogger Carnivals
The guidelines are:
- You can submit a post that was published during the last month
- The posts have to relate to reaching financial independence, and fit within the following categories: Savings and Simple living, Travel and Lifestyle, Wealth and Passive income, Real Estate and Investing, or Self employment.
- Submit by Wednesday night for the Saturday edition
- Please mention the carnival in your roundups if you have been featured!
Travel and Lifestyle
Sicorra has 10 ways to reduce your travel budget on Tackling our Debt.
Adam takes us to elitist Monaco on Money Bulldog.
Want to travel the world on a budget? Let Thomas from Journey Scout show you how.
Have you thought about retiring abroad? A popular destination is Antigua Guatemala. On San Pedro Itza.
Wealth and Passive Income
Beating Broke gives a personal definition of Financial Independence.
MMD reviews ways to improve his online income on My Money Design.
Jordann toasts to a positive net worth on My Alternate Life.
American Debt Project shares the secrets of the rich to become wealthy.
Robert interviews CEO and Founding Partner of Lexion Capital Elle Kaplan on The College Investor.
Jason Hull has a guide about college to make sure it is worth is and you get the best deal possible on your kids’ education. Mr CBB hosts a story from Carla who paid off her student debt at light speed on Canadian Budget Binder. Kim also has 6 Money Tips for College Graduates for a great financial start in life on Eyes on the Dollar.
Nick from A Young Pro recommends you apply for Every Job You See, one may become yours.
Glen explains how Required Minimum Distributions can affect your retirement on Free From Broke.
Evan recalculates his monthly nut on My Journey To Millions.
Real Estate and Investing
Kevin has 8 tips to buy a house for less on Out of your Rut.
Paula wonders whether you should pay off your mortgage or invest some more on Afford Anything.
Len Penzo offers 9 tips for managing financial risk.
Kevin explains why real estate is the best passive earner on Passive Income to Retire
John wonders if it is time to get out of the stock market on Frugal Rules
Jon helps us understand how the stock order types work on Novel Investor.
Marvin describes how he screens 52 week lows for great stock bargains on Brick By Brick Investing.
Scott from Morgage1a has good news. The banks are easing up on tight mortgage guidelines in 2013.
Robert looks at ways to keep promoting your blog now that majors blogs don’t accept guest posting. On My Multiple Incomes.
Penny Thots has a fun side hustle, buying and selling books.
Robert helps you reflect on whether entrepreneurial life is adequate for you on Entrepreneurship Life.
Saving and Simple Living
Mrs PoP asks if you should get a cut when you save your friends some money.
Jessica looks at time management over the course of the day on Budget for Health.
Jeremy checks the best credit card offers on Modest Money.
Gary from gajizmo has a few Easy Ways To Save Money.
Little House in the Valley has an example of students living in tiny houses.
CF has ideas for a frugal housewarming party on the Outlier Model.
Thank you for reading, have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Pauline (Posts)
- 5 Reasons to Invest in South Florida Real Estate - July 21, 2015
- Discover How to Avoid the Worst Mistake When Trying to Earn More Money - July 15, 2015
- Greece and the Continuing Cycle of Debt: Why Long-term Solutions are needed - July 14, 2015
- Where to Save the Most Money on Your Budget - July 12, 2015
- 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Housing Expenses - July 10, 2015