2017 Travel Plans (tentative):
Nomad Cruise: May
Portugal – Spain – France: Summer
Denver, CO: September
Guatemala: in between all that.
Oooh, hello there! How are you doing? You look great today!
I’ll make a wild guess about what you’re thinking right now.
Wow, this girl is crazy!! Why would she have a dating page on her money blog?
Haha I know, and I know 99% of you will land here out of sheer curiosity, but mind you, l spend quite a bit of my life in a remote Guatemalan village where not much happens, and I just had this crazy idea: why not use my blog, my little piece of world wide web, and the exposure it offers, to try and find a similar minded life partner?
So here it goes! You have quite a bit of information already, if you read my About Page, I am French, INFP, spend my time usually between Guatemala, Europe and the U.S., I speak French Spanish and English fluently and am a digital nomad, working on these blogs and as a freelance writer. I am cute too 🙂
I also own a guest house in Northern Guatemala, on the shores of a beautiful lake, and manage a little education projects for the kids of my village to receive free computer and English classes.
I have a Great Dane called Napoleon who is the cutest dog on Earth and a little too craving for attention and love. He gets along with anyone that will pet him. You’ll love him, even people who don’t like dogs do.
I live a simple life by the lake, with most days made of runs, walks and swims, as well as caring for guests. I eat healthy and am active, although not a health nut. My perfect holidays lately were hiking national parks or doing a road trip on my motorcycle around Europe to visit family. Oh yes, I have a cool bike too!
I am open to relocating pretty much anywhere as the guest house has staff, and I work online.
If Guatemala tempts you, you would have to figure out your own occupations, be it online or around the village. There isn’t much so it is a true land of opportunity.
I’ll stop talking about me me me now, let’s talk about you!
- You are in your 30s or early 40s. Or a very mature late 20s.
- You are easy going and think life is pretty good. I don’t have time to carry you on my back.
- You want to make life even better. You strive for being the best person you can most days.
- You are independent. From mom and dad, your ex, alcohol and preferably a cubicle.
- You are smart. And funny. And know when to be a kid and when to be an adult.
- You want a family someday. Not tomorrow, but in the near future.
- You are healthy. You enjoy staying active and have fun in the outdoors.
- You are a good person. No need to be religious (I’m Catholic), but live by rules that make you like the person you see in the mirror every morning.
- You are financially stable. I didn’t say rich, just that you have your financial sh¨t together.
Bonus points if you are handy, wear a real shirt once in a while, have manners, have a nice family, are more a man than a boy, can fix stuff, speak Spanish and/or French, are French, work for yourself, understand how things work, shave, know where you are going in life, are witty and sharp, have a bike (both motor and bicycle), and have read a bit about me on this blog to save us both some time if the odds aren’t great.